- LT-AFM/MFMThe LT-AFM/MFM is an alignment-free Atomic Force Microscopy system equipped with a Fibre Interferometer operating at 1310 nm, 15 fm/√Hz noise level with an operation range of 20mK-300K, and up to 16T magnetic field. The LT-AFM/MFM allows the characterization of materials by offering various imaging modes; Scanning Hall Probe Microscopy, Magnetic Force Microscopy, Electric Force Microscopy, Kelvin Probe Force Microscopy, Conductive AFM
- LT-SHPMWith the help of a micron-sized semiconductor Hall sensor probe, our LT-SHPM enables user to map the surface Hall voltage V H as a function of position, which directly gives the spatial distribution of the local magnetic induction.
SHPM systems provides a resolution of ~1 μm imaging with high magnetic field sensitivity. Unlike the magnetic force microscope the SHPM provides direct quantitative information on the magnetic materials without destructing samples.
- LT-STMThe LT-STM operates down to 10 mK and provides an atomic resolution. Nanomagnetics Instruments can adapt the LT-STM system to your available cryostat system and customize it’s design due to your requirements.
- LT-SNOMLT-SNOM has the capability of near-field imaging and spectroscopy together with other AFM modes such as contact, dynamic, MFM, cAFM. A sample is illuminated optically by introducing a laser beam through specially designed optical fiber. The detected optical signal is transmitted via a fiber tip to a spectrometer. A topographic image can be obtained simultaneously with an optical image.
Scanning Confocal Microscope – NV Center
- LT-SCMLT-SCM works by passing a laser beam through a light source aperture which is focused by an objective lens into a small area on the surface of the sample and an image is built up pixel-by-pixel by collecting the emitted photons from sample surface. LT-SCM provides a high-resolution image with all areas in focus throughout the field of view, even for a sample having dents and protrusions on the surface. It enables the non-contact and non-destructive measurements at variable temperatures.
Ultra Low Noise LT-AFM with Fabry-Perot Interferometer
- LT-AFM The new fiber Fabry-Pérot interferometer integrated to our low temperature atomic force/magnetic force microscope (LT-AFM/MFM) is operating in the 4–300 K temperature range. A multilayer dielectric mirror coated optical fiber is used to achieve unprecedented 1 fm/√Hz noise level, while the shot noise limit is 0.51 fm/√Hz. The cavity length is adjustable, andthe fiber can be brought within a very close proximity of the cantilever using a dedicated 2 mm stroke piezonanopositioner integrated on the piezotube scanner.
- ezHEMSThe ezHEMS systems have an integrated hardware and software system designed to measure and analyze the electronic properties of samples. The ezHEMS device, a more portable version of HEMS (Hall Effect Measurement System) devices used worldwide.
- (HEMS)The HEMS systems have an integrated hardware and software system designed to measure and analyze the electronic properties of samples. The system design offers the possibility to take measurements under the magnetic field up to 2.5 Tesla. At the same time, the system offers the opportunity to take measurements in the range of 3K-1273K with 2 different temperature measuring heads, while it provides an easy assembly of samples related to the probe system that can move in 3 different axes.
Vibrating Sample Magnetometer
- NMI – VSM NMI Vibrating Sample Magnetometer combines high sensitivity (5e-7 emu), excellent repeatability and simple handling. NMI-VSM is has an ergonomic design and software that facilitates the researcher’s use. VSM Drive Head is designed for easy and simple replacement of samples.
Rotator and Nanopositioners